16 ounces ziti pasta, uncooked
3 1/2 cups of Grandpa Pete’s Vodka Sauce
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 eggs, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
2. In large bowl, combine ziti, 1 1/2 cups Grandpa Pete’s Vodka Sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
3. In a 9" x 13" pan (sprayed with cooking spray- for easy clean-up) pour 1/2 cup of sauce; spread ziti mixture evenly over sauce.
4. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups sauce and spread evenly; sprinkle with parmesan cheese (I add additional mozzarella to the top as well).
5. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.