Cook Time: 25 Minutes
“Not only is this a delicious meal, but it takes little time to cook and is a sure way to impress company without the hassle."
1/2 pkg. (8 oz.) Grandpa Pete’s Homemade Style Pasta
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lb. med. shrimp, cleaned
1/2 lb. bay scallops
1 med. zucchini, sliced
1 c. sliced mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups of Grandpa Pete’s Garlic Sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/3 c. white wine (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the Grandpa Pete’s homemade style pasta, and cook until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain and keep warm.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in 12 inch skillet.
3. Add shrimp and scallops. Saute until shrimp turn pink (about 3 minutes). Remove shrimp and scallops.
4. Add remaining oil, zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 6 minutes). Stir in sauce, wine and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 6 minutes. Stir in shrimp and scallops. Heat thoroughly.
5. Top pasta with seafood and vegtable mixture and serve.